Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Grilled Cauliflower

Pin It I'm getting the most out of my grill before it is too cold to go outside.  I was grilling some chicken skewers for dinner and was planning on making cauliflower as a side dish.  Well I had a few extra skewers so I decided to put the cauliflower on and see what would happen if I grilled it.  The result was terrific.  I was also incredibly easy.  This is going to become a regular side dish when we grill.


Grilled Cauliflower
1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
4 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning (or seasoning of choice)

1. Skewer cauliflower on wooden or metal skewers.
2. Brush with butter and sprinkle with seasoning.
3. Grill over high heat for about 10 minutes or until tender, turning several times.  Feel free to add additional butter or seasoning as it cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment